terça-feira, março 13, 2007

We've already danced tonight (Objeto)

"Bedroom Dancing
(
Day One)

Do you wanna go dancing,
We can have a good time.

I said 'what about tomorrow?',
She said 'what about tonight?
Trust me baby, it'll be alright'

This girl that I thought I knew so well
didn't know her until we hit the hotel.

I said 'what about before,
Before these nights?'
She said
'Ask me no questions and
I'll tell you no lies'

I said 'what about tomorrow?'
She said 'what about tonight?
trust me baby, it'll be alright'

And so we danced and danced and danced, all night.

12 o'clock the music stopped

She said 'thats it'
'We can't dance, without music'
I said 'we can dance tomorrow'
She said 'we've already danced tonight,
Trust me baby, you'll be alright'."

Marcadores:

2 Comments:

Blogger Van said...

ok. tens razão. mas e se nada lhe for indagado, caro amigo?

12:08 AM  
Blogger Saulera said...

Então não há necessidade de novos diálogos... Difícil é se convencer disso...

9:39 AM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home