sábado, junho 09, 2007

It´s simple

A sequência do tango e a da ferrari, por si só, já valem o filme. Frases? Sim... muitas:

"When in doubt, fuck."

"The day we stop looking, Charlie, is the day we die."

"You are in no position to disagree. I've got a loaded .45. You got pimples."

"Well, gentlemen, when the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay."

"That's amazing!
Well, I'm in the amazing business..."

"What a beautiful laugh."

"Afraid of making a mistake.
No mistakes in the tango, not like life. It's simple. That's what makes the tango so great. If you make a mistake, get all tangled up, just tango on."

"Don't blame me, Charlie. I can't see!"

"Just the thought that may be one day, I could have a woman's armswrapped around me... and her legswrapped around me. And what? That I could wake up in the morning and she'd still be there. Smell of her. All funky and warm. I finally gave up on it."

Marcadores: ,